French Voice Overs
Floanne Ankah is an Authentic European voice from France and based in New York City. Her sound is authoritative yet approachable, with a clear, pure and sensual quality. She delivers French Voice Overs in English with a global, subtle European accent and is experienced with different levels of French accents. She also records in French (Paris). From formal reads to cartoons to lip-sinking, she is experienced acting and singing at the mic.
She has recorded for national commercials, looping for feature films, toys, website and DVD training programs, industrial videos (including with lip-synching), animations, narrations, video presentations, messaging systems, cartoons, children’s books and more.
- Reads and writes French fluently (native, Paris)
- Speaks English with a subtle European accent
- Edits translations from French to American English
- Edits translations from English to Standard French
- Monitoring voice-over reordings
- Copy editing, evaluate quality of translation
- Accent evaluation and coaching for cast talent
- Review accuracy/quality of recording for native speakers
AC Delco, Axe, Belkin, Calvin Klein, Canon, Coke, Coeur de Lion, Clinique, Cluedo, Disney, Fisher Price, HSBC, Givenchy, IBM, IEEE, Journal Français, Kahlúa Rhum, Lancôme, Lavazza, Malibu Liquor, Mercedez-Benz, Merck, Monster.com, Microsoft, MSN Money, Nintendo, Origins, RosettaStone, Splash Videos, Toshiba, UBS Bank, United Nations, Yves Saint Laurent.